Muzzey's Tavern (built 1740 by John Muzzey)
Hampstead, New Hampshire
Original Colors: Green and red on natural plaster.
"The house was originally a tavern for travellers between Canada and Boston. The joining of the original house frame and the newer (c.1760) house post and beam frame is visible in the second floor bathroom. The two front bedrooms are in near-original condition with horsehair plaster walls that were stencilled in the early 1800s."
Information from Hampstead Town Records